Surgery for Your Pet
Our clinic is equipped to perform both routine and advanced surgical procedures.
Our veterinarians are trained and have sufficient experience to handle most of the surgeries in house. For complicated cases we offer referral to veterinary surgical specialists with whom we work closely.
Regardless of whether your pet is undergoing a routine or advanced surgical procedure we offer the best care and attention to detail. After the procedure we provide support to our clients in the management of the patient in the postoperative period and follow up regularly to ensure that our patient is doing well.
Routine Surgical Procedures
Routine surgeries are an essential part of responsible pet ownership. We offer a variety of routine surgical procedures, including:
- Desexing: Also known as spaying or neutering, desexing helps control pet overpopulation and can prevent certain behavioral issues.
- Stitching Up Lacerations: In cases of accidents or injuries, we can expertly suture and treat lacerations to promote proper healing.
- Lump Removals: We perform safe and effective removals of lumps and bumps, ensuring the well-being of your pet.
Advanced Surgical Procedures
In addition to routine surgeries, we are equipped to handle a wide range of advanced surgical procedures, including:
- Orthopedic Surgeries: Our skilled team is experienced in performing orthopedic procedures such as Cranial Cruciate Ligament Repair (TPLO), Medial Patella Luxation Repair (TWO), and Luxating Patella Correction.
- Soft Tissue Surgeries: We specialize in intricate soft tissue surgeries, including mass removals with complicated skin flaps, eye surgeries, and removal of obstructing foreign bodies.
- BOAS (Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome) Surgery: For brachycephalic breeds with breathing difficulties, we offer surgical options to improve their quality of life.
- Gastropexy: A preventive surgery to secure the stomach in large and deep-chested dogs, reducing the risk of gastric torsion (bloat).
- Caesareans: We provide expert care for complicated or difficult pregnancies, ensuring the safety of both mother and offspring.
- Perineal Urethrotomy: A surgical procedure to treat urinary obstruction in male cats.
- Cherry Eye Surgery: Corrective surgery for dogs with a protruding gland in the eye.
- Aural Hematoma: Treatment for painful blood-filled swelling in the ear flap.