At Lynbrook Vet nothing remains more important to us than your pet’s health hence why we run our consultation services at all times during business hours. Consultations are available between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday and 9am-2pm on Saturdays!
A consultation is an opportunity for us to understand your concerns for your pet, gather relevant history, perform a comprehensive physical examination and based on all this information, provide you with a tailored treatment plan. A consultation is not all business, it also provides us the opportunity to get to know you and connect with our patients on a personal level.
We offer an extensive range of medical services for acute and chronic conditions. We are trained and experienced in the diagnosis and management of conditions relating to but not limited to the following organs and systems:
- Endocrine system (diabetes, thyroid problems and adrenal problems etc.),
- Gastrointestinal system (chronic vomiting, diarrhoea, weight loss etc.)
- Urinary system (incontinence, bladder stones and infections etc.)
- Respiratory and cardiovascular systems (heart failure, and chronic cough etc.)
- Skin (chronic allergies and ear infections etc.),
- Neurological system (seizures etc.)
- Behavior (separation anxiety etc.)
- Eye (ulcers and infections etc.)
- Musculoskeletal (lameness diagnosis and arthritis etc.)
We understand having an unwell pet is very distressing, so it is important to us that we provide clear and concise communication about your pet’s condition, it’s management, associated costs and prognosis. We then guide you through the decision-making process to arrive at a treatment plan tailored to the needs of your pet and your situation.
We are here to help and will follow up through phone calls and revisits to ensure that you have all the technical and emotional support that you need.
Your pet can even be hospitalized with us if their condition requires this and as always, they will receive the best care and you will receive updates through their entire stay.
Our nurses are highly skilled and technically trained and perform several consultation services including but not limited to:
- Dental health checks
- New parent puppy, kitten & rabbit care
- Weight checks
- Arthritis & allergy injections
- Anal gland expressions
- Nail trims & hygiene grooming
- Medication administration
- Parasite prevention
- Nutritional advice
We are here to help and just a quick phone call or online booking away!