20% of all dogs are affected by Osteoarthritis (OA) in some way or another. Along with dental disease, OA is one of the most common chronic diseases our pets face.
Some dogs are at a higher risk of getting OA with the risks increasing as the pet ages or puts on additional weight.
So what can we do to help our pets?
ZYDAX is an injection administered weekly for 4 weeks. Usually you will see a reduction of osteoarthritis signs after 2 or 3 injections. The initial course of injections typically provides 3-6 months of relief from the problems associated with osteoarthritis. The course may be repeated after this time or adjusted to suit a patient’s individual needs.
ZYDAX is acts in multiple ways:
- Stimulates cartilage producing cells to produce healthy cartilage
- Slows cartilage damage by destructive enzymes
- Stimulates joint capsule cells to produce lubricating joint fluid
- Reduces swelling and blocks inflammatory processes
- Improves blood flow and nutrition to joint structures
To find out more, call our team today on (03) 8373 0301