Dear Families and Valued clients,
At Lynbrook Vet we care deeply not just for our patients but also for our clients and one another as well. We are pleased to welcome back our clients into the clinic. We have some strict policies in place to maintain a high level of safety for you and our team, please read about these below:
- We can welcome into the clinic one adult per pet +/- children.
- We will send you a confirmation email or text prior to your appointment.
- Please ensure your cats are in secure carrier cages and dogs on either a fitted collar or harness and lead.
- On arrival at the clinic please remain in your car and call 8373 0301 when you arrive. Our staff will come out to the carpark to greet you and bring you and your pet inside when we are ready for your appointment.
- We respectfully ask that everyone that enters the clinic uses hand santiser and is wearing a mask upon entry into the clinic. Social distancing is required.
- Please do not visit the clinic if you are confirmed to have COVID-19, have been in close contact with a confirmed case or are in mandated isolation.
We are so thankful for all your support during these times and we are all looking forward to seeing you again in the clinic.
Your Lynbrook Vet Team